You are Reading..
Pelican Off Campus Drive 2019 Trainee Software Engineer – Backend Java
Pelican Off Campus Drive 2019 Trainee Software Engineer – Backend JavaPelican is a leading provider of payment and compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments and other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporates worldwide rely on Pelican to manage and control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk and IT costs.
Aims & Goals
The Software Engineer ensures that development activities are done efficiently without any bugs.
• B.E/ BSc Comp
• Should have expertise in Core Java and advanced concepts like XML parsers (DOM/SAX), JNI, JDBC, RMI and Web Services (SOAP)
• Should have sound knowledge of database transactions handling concepts
• Knowledge about two-phase commit (XA transactions) protocol will be preferred
• Should have fair amount of knowledge in shared memory, multi-processing and multithreading concepts
• Experience in messaging middleware using JMS or MQ API will be preferred
• Should be familiar with development tools like Eclipse/JBuilder/JProfiler /NetBeans.
• BFSI Domain knowledge
• Good English communication skills
• Positive attitude
Online Application Link
Click Here To Apply