You are Reading..
Infosys Interview Questions for Freshers | Technical and HR Rounds
Infosys Interview Questions for Freshers: There is no specific pattern followed by IT companies for Technical Interview and HR Interviews. Most of the questions asked in IT companies for Technical Interview are related to C Programming Language, C++, DBMS, and OOP’s concepts. If you are good at these, sure the Interview is yours. Here I am providing the Infosys Interview Questions for freshers Technical and HR rounds.
Infosys Interview Questions for Freshers
There are two rounds of Interview for freshers to test their logical/ coding skills and employability skills. The employability skill check is nothing but checking the candidate’s communication skills, decision-making skills to know how a candidate can fit for the current position. Let’s have a look at the sample questions for each round.
|Infosys Technical Interview Questions|
Infosys Technical Interview Questions | C Programming | C++ | Java
Sometimes in Technical Interview, you are given a white paper to execute a program live and asked to explain the logic.
- Difference between C and C++?
- What is the Null pointer?
- What are the four basics of OOP?
- What you mean by Object-Relational DBMS?
- What is the database Schema?
- What are the different levels of database schema?
- what is the distinction between foreign key and reference key?
- How to Increase the heap size in the memory?
- Why is it tough to store a linked list in an array?
- Different types of keys in SQL?
- Explain about Joins, Views, Triggers?
- Define Data Abstraction. What is its importance?
- Write a program to swap two numbers without using any temporary variable.
- Memory Allocation in C/C++.
- What is inheritance? What are the different types of inheritance?
- Tell me any two the differences between C++ and Java?
- What is a linked list?
- Differentiate between Arrays and Linked List.
- Explain the logic/ flow of the programme.
Also, check latest fresher jobs here.
Infosys HR Interview Questions
All HR Interviews starts with a simple question Tell me about yourself? The question may look simple, but HR test the way of answer delivered by the candidate.
- What are the projects you did in your final semester?
- How can you say that you are fit for Infosys?
- What are your Hobbies?
- Where do you want to see yourself in the next two years?
- What is the greatest achievement in your life till now?
- Discuss the most stressful situation you have faced in your life?
Infosys Interview Questions for Freshers PDF Download
Here we have collected a few PDF files to help Job Aspirants.
PDF Download Link 1: Click Here >>
PDF Download Link 2: Click Here >>
Infosys Previous Placement Paper