You are Reading..
GKN Aerospace Graduate Trainee Jobs | BE/B.Tech Engineering
GKN Aerospace Graduate Trainee Jobs | BE/B.Tech Mech/ Aerospace/ Production/ Industrial Engineering
Good communication skills in English both oral and written
Good technical report writing skills
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Self-driven individual who can expand his/her skills with on-job training
Ability to work as a team player in a fast paced and deadline driven environment Lean culture
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- BE/B.Tech Equivalent or Higher qualification, preferably within Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace/Production/Industrial Engineering, from reputed institutes/universities. Fundamental understanding about the manufacturing engineering and processes.
- Awareness of APQP, PPAP, FAI, and Problem solving process is an added advantage.
- Strong drives to develop, validate, present and implement new methods, tools and the theories on which they are based.
- Basic CAD software skills in CATIA or NX
- Should be willing to travel occasionally to work at various other GKN locations.
- Good skills with MS word, Excel and MS PowerPoint